Maintenance of Traffic (MOT)
Metro Florida Safety Council | FDOT Provider # 140
Metro Florida Safety Council offers the best pricing in the State of Florida for both the Intermediate & Intermediate Refresher Training. GUARANTEED!!!
Refresher courses are required every four years for all persons to continue to be qualified to perform their assigned duties. Persons who have maintained current certification from an approved Provider may take a refresher course to comply with this procedure.
This course is required for all persons with duties that include any of the following activities:
- Direct responsibility for placement of work zone traffic control devices
- Direct responsibility for field maintenance of work zone traffic control devices
- Inspection of the placement or operational function of work zone traffic control devices
- Drafting or electronic generation of work zone traffic control plans
Authority: Sections 20.23(4)(a) and 334.048(3), Florida Statutes (F.S.)
Classes conducted at one of our facilities in South Florida or may be delivered at your company location anywhere throughout Florida.
For more information on our MOT courses, please choose from one of the following:
- Sections 337.401 and 316.0745, Florida Statutes (F.S.)
- Florida Administrative Code Rule 14-15.010 and 14-46.001 (F.A.C.)
- Federal-Aid Policy Guide 23 CFR Parts 630J and 655F (Federal Regulations)
- Title 23, Part 630, Sub-Part J Work Zone Safety and Mobility
- Procedure No. 625-010-009 (Maintenance of Traffic Committees) 625-010-010-h
- Design Standards, Topic No. 625-010-003
- Plans Preparation Manual (FPPM) Topic No. 625-000-007
- Construction Project Administration Manual (FCPAM), Topic No. 700-000-000
- Utility Accommodation Manual, Topic No. 710-020-001
- Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction
CALL NOW TO REGISTER! Speak with an Account Specialist: 888.697.6372
Call (954) 603-1900 for more information.
Onsite pricing also available!